please stop calling Black children who have different interests and tastes white
it’s damaging and alienating
Celebrating 413 Followers! (give or take a few)
To celebrate how much I can’t count, I’m having my first-rd giveway, offering up this fine weapon from the Derse arsenal, the REGISWORD. Stab your enemies. Stab your friends. Send anyone who wanders into your office on a perilous assassination mission. Whatever you want, it’s yours!
- One Regisword
- A custom Derse Hitlist with targets of the winner’s choosing
WHAT THE WINNER DOES NOT RECEIVE:
- A silly hat or uniform that you are required to wear by order of the Black Queen. You didn’t want to wear that stupid thing anyway. It’s awful.
- Reblog this post. No giveaway blogs or alt accounts please.
- There’s only one winner because I ain’t Jack Noir over here and have a pile behind my desk that I can just hand out willy-nilly.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but if perhaps if you like prop making, props, and mostly Homestuck cosplay, why not Zoidberg?
- HOWEVER, I do wish to give a thank you reward to all my followers, so those following this blog will get an extra chance to win in addition to their reblog entry.
- You must have your ask box open at the contest’s end! I’ll randomly select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours, I’ll be skipping on down to the next person on the list.
- Winner within the United States pays NO SHIPPING.
- For international shipping, I’ll cover the first 18 dollars, but the winner must cover the rest if necessary and understand the problems that may arise with international shipping (lost packages, customs hangups, longer shipping times, marauding bears, etc.)
Contest ends September 13, 2014! Good luck and perhaps the likelihood of winning be always in your corner.
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
woo random jeanmarco coffee shop AU
I wonder what Marco’s usual is hmm